Top Five Quotes by Albert Einstein
This week will mark the 133rd year since the birth of Albert Einstien, which needs to be celebrated considering how remarkable his life was. Although Albert was a briliant scientist, he didn’t start out that way. In fact, he could barly speak before age nine and his parents actually thought he was mentally retarded. At the age of 17 Albert Einstien actually failed his college entrence exam and was forced to attend a trade school.
With all of these issues you would think that a man like this would just give up and settle for a life as a mattress salesman like his father, but he didn’t! That’s why we are celebrating his life and sharing his five most motivational quotes.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
2. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
3. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
4. Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
5. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.