Wayne Dyer Bio and Quotes
The tale of Wayne Dyer is a true rags to riches story. Wayne was born in 1940 and grew up in the motor city of Detroit. He spent most of his teen years in and out of orphanages until he graduated high school and joined the Navy at the age of 18.
From the Navy, Wayne Dyer went on to college and became a high school councilor, only to find his true talent was motivating others. Wayne has been a very successful motivational speaker, author, and “self help guru” for over 30 years.
Defying those odds and being a military vet is enough to earn Wayne a spot right here on OfficeShakeUp as one of the most inspirational people out there. Here are ten of Wayne Dyer’s best motivational quotes!
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
2. Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
3. Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you.
4. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
5. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
6. I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.
7. It’s never crowded along the extra mile.
8. Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.
9. Only the insecure strive for security.
10. When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.